The Original Silver Dollar Pancake Pan
Warm, fluffy pancakes make breakfast an amazing feast for everyone. Especially nice for weekends, sleepovers, holiday mornings or when "breakfast for dinner" sounds just right. PFOA–free nonstick surface for easy flipping and cleaning.
Brand: Nordic Ware
Availability: Not in stock1,769 Kč
Cooking Surface: L: 3.13 in. W: 3.13 in. H: 0.25 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum with imported phenolic handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.17 lbs
Made in: China (handle)
Seven 3" cavities
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat pan over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or butter before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.
5. For ease of flipping, leave one cavity unfilled; when pancake is ready on one side flip it into an open space.
6. Use of metal utensils and abrasive cleaning products is not recommended.
7. Dishwasher use is not recommended as it will shorten the life of the nonstick on your pan.
8. Safe for use on electric, gas and ceramic stovetops.