The kit includes:
- 1 stainless steel Go Berkey
- 1 Black Berkey filter pad
- 1 plastic bottle Sport Berkey
- 1 practical portable bag for the kit
This powerful system cleans both modified and untreated water from sources such as lakes, streams, and ponds, even water from public sources in countries where the regulations on drinking water quality are not strict.
Go Berkey® water filter removes viruses, pathogenic bacteria , cysts and parasites as well as discharging harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, volatile organic compounds, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
Filtration also eliminates the content of rust, mud, and sediment. The water is rid of unpleasant taste and odor, as well as harmful heavy metals such as lead and mercury . The system is so powerful that it can remove the red food dye from the water but keeps the health benefits of minerals needed for your body. No other system achieves such efficiency.
In the collapsed state and for transportation, the upper chamber can be placed in the lower (height is only 25.4 cm). With one Blackberry filter insert, the filter system is filtered out 3.8 liters of water per hour . *
* The flow calculation is based on the full upper chamber. As the water level drops, the flow also decreases.
UNABILITY OF BERKEY® FILTERING SYSTEMS
Berkey® natural filtration systems - The best in drinking water treatment
- HEALTHY - Berkey® systems are considerably superior to other filtration systems because they remove viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites as well as harmful chemical pollutants and other impurities while keeping in drinking water the basic minerals needed for your body. Filtration systems Berkey® produces the healthiest , cleanest and most delicious water that can be obtained by filtration.
- PRACTICAL - The Berkey® can be assembled in minutes without tools, electricity, pressure water or plumbing. What's more, the filter units are simple to operate and maintain.
- ECONOMIC - Berkey® systems are guaranteed to be the cheapest filtering system you can own. The price of water purified using Berkey® filters is well below the price of bottled water (50 to 200 times cheaper !!!) - not to mention the ecological effect without the need for plastic packaging (the only pair of filter components Black Berkey® cleans up the volume of water during its lifetime, requiring more than 15,130 PET bottles of 1.5 liters !!!). The unique design of the Berkey® filters makes it easy to remove and clean the filter inserts many times in succession and use them repeatedly.
- EFFICIENTLY - Berkey® systems can easily clean running water but they are so effective as to adequately re-prime untreated water from sources such as lakes and streams . What's more, Berkey® systems are ideal for power failure and indispensable in situations of natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, or other serious emergencies where treated tap water is not available.
- FLEXIBLE - Berkey® systems are so practical and easy to use that you can take them anywhere with you: on vacation, camping, cottages, chalets, colleges, caravans, boats, on the road, at home and abroad. They are stackable for transport purposes (top and bottom can be pushed together).
- ELEGANT - Elegant design of high-quality polished stainless steel, food equipment Berkey® makes an attractive addition to any kitchen or domestic matters; At the same time, each model is very stable and durable.
- PROVISIONAL - Independent lab tests speak for themselves. Review the test results that significantly outweigh all expectations in the quality of gravity water filtration .
- CERTIFIED IN THE PAST - The same, high quality and efficient gravity filtration process that uses Berkey® systems has passed the test of time.
Gravitational filtration is used by international humanitarian organizations such as UNICEF, peacekeepers, the Red Cross, missionaries and humanitarian workers in more than 140 countries around the world.