CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING and INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This consent to processing of your personal data is hereby given by you to the company Kitchenette s.r.o. for the purpose of distribution of newsletters (marketing offers) and for other marketing activities directed at you. This consent of yours may be withdrawn by you any time and then such newsletters will not be sent to you any more. For more information about processing of your personal data, see below.
- CONTROLLER´S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DATA
- The controller of your personal data is the commercial company Kitchenette s.r.o., having its registered office: Nad Zlíchovem 197/16, Praha 5, 152 00, ID: 03119882, incorporated in the Commercial Registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Praha, file No. C 227669 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller“).
- The contact data of the Controller are the following: address for service: Nad Zlíchovem 197/16, Praha 5, 152 00, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone No. 777001307.
- The Controller has not appointed any data protection officer.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is your consent given hereby to the Controller within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation“).
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of processing of your personal data is distribution of newsletters and other marketing activities of the Controller, directed at you.
- There is no automated individual decision-making from the part of the Controller within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Regulation.
- DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data will be stored by the Controller for 7 years from the time of registration, at maximum however until withdrawal of your consent to the personal data processing (for this purpose of processing).
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data will be persons providing the Controller with marketing services, shipping forwarders and other persons engaged in delivery of goods or performance of payments under the contract of purchase, and persons providing the Controller with technical services related with operation of the e-shop, including operation of software and data storage.
- Recipients of your personal data for fulfilment of the duties arising from legal regulations may also include revenue authorities or other relevant authorities if the Controller is obligated to disclose your personal data to them to comply with generally binding legal regulations.
- The Controller does not intend to forward your personal data to a country outside the EU or to an international organisation.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Under the conditions stipulated in the Regulation, you have a right to demand from the Controller access to your personal data, a right to rectification or to erasure of your personal data or to restriction of processing thereof, a right to object to personal data processing and a right to portability of your personal data.
- You have a right anytime to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data given to the Controller. However, the legality of the processing of your personal data before such withdrawal of the consent remains thereby unaffected. Your consent to personal data processing may be withdrawn by you in writing at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you believe that processing of your personal data has constituted or constitutes a breach of the Regulation, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervising authority. The supervising authority competent for the territory of the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- You are not obligated to disclose your personal data. Disclosure of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement and it is neither a requirement necessary for conclusion of a contract.
- You have a right to object to processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, if the profiling concerns such direct marketing. If you object to processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, your personal data will not be processed for such purpose any more.